Frequently Asked Questions
- What do I need to rent a car?
You will need a valid driver's license, a major credit card and full transferable coverage insurance on one of your vehicles.
- Will my existing insurance cover me when I am driving a rental?
Yes, in most cases your existing insurance will cover your liability while you are driving a rental. Call your insurance company to be sure.
- Do I have to be a certain age to rent a car?
You must be at least 21 to rent a vehicle.
- Can I smoke in my rental car?
No, to maintain a clean fleet of vehicles for our customers, all vehicles are designated non-smoking. Smoking in rental vehicles may result in an interior detailing fee of $150.
- Can I return my rental car really dirty?
No! Any vehicles returned excessively dirty may incur a detailing fee.
- Do I have to fill up the gas tank before I return my rental?
Yes. We require that if it goes out with a full tank, that you please bring it back with a full tank or you will be charged an additional gas fee to have the tank filled.
- When can I return my vehicle?
You may return your vehicle at any time during our hours of operation.
We are open:
Monday through Friday: 8:00am to 6:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Do you have child safety seats available in your rental cars?
No, unfortunately we do not offer any child safety seats at this time.
- If I like my rental car, can I purchase it?
Absolutely! If you are interested in purchasing your rental vehicle, please speak to our Rental Manager.
- Are Toyota Rent A Car rates competitive with other rental agencies?
Yes, we are committed to satisfying current and prospective Toyota owners. We are able to provide very competitive rates since the vehicle and the facility are part of our dealership. Please contact us for rates.
- Can I rent at one location and return it to another location?
At this time, if a Toyota has been rented from us, the vehicle must be returned to our dealership.
- Can I rent any Toyota vehicle?
We have a wide variety of the latest models available for rent. Please contact us for available models.
- Can I take the vehicle I rented into Mexico or Canada?
Toyota Rent A Car vehicles are allowed in the continental United States, Alaska and Canada. They are not allowed in Mexico at this time.