- Unlike aftermarket blades, SightLine wiper blades are engineered specifically to match the windshield shape and wiper arm downforce of your Toyota vehicle
- They help enhance safety through clear vision, and keep your vehicle looking and performing great
- Keep your Toyota a Toyota with Genuine Toyota parts
How often should wipers be checked?
- Toyota recommends inspecting your wiper blades at every 5,000-mile service interval for proper performance and signs of wear and to replace as needed
Why replace your wiper blades?
- Clear vision through the windshield is essential for safe driving; maintaining wiper blades in good condition is one of the most important aspects of vehicle service
- New SightLine wiper blades can help provide new-vehicle-like appearance and performance, and eliminate wipe quality issues
Need new wiper blades?
Order your Toyota genuine wiper blades today!Order Wiper Blades
About Hatch Toyota
Welcome to Hatch Toyota, your Local Toyota Dealer Serving Show Low, Cibecue, Clay Springs, Concho and Fort Apache.
Not only will you find Toyota models at our dealership, serving the greater Show Low, Cibecue, Clay Springs, Concho and Fort Apache areas, you'll also find a friendly and accommodating staff eager to assist you.
We're here to help you no matter what it is you’re looking for - be it a car service appointment, help picking out the right part for your Toyota, or a test drive in a new or pre-owned vehicle.
If your heart is set on a new Toyota, then we have you covered. Check out our selection of affordable Toyota models at your convenience; when something pops out at you, we'll set you up for a little joyride (i.e. test drive). Singing along to the radio, while optional, is certainly recommended for the full experience.